Safe Routes Survey
Post date: May 14, 2018 3:45:49 PM
SAFE ROUTES TO SCHOOL
ITD Grant Funded 2017-18
PARENT ON-LINE SURVEY
To remain in compliance for the Safe Routes to School ITD grant, we are required to ask parents to complete the Spring 2018 “Parent Survey for Walking and Biking to School.” All families are asked to participate. Please complete the survey even if your child does not walk or bike to school. The survey takes about 5-10 minutes to complete. Your responses will be kept confidential and neither your name nor your child's name will be associated with any results.
PLEASE COMPLETE ONLY ONE SURVEY PER SCHOOL
YOUR CHILDREN ATTEND.
Survey opens Monday, May 14th, 2018
and closes Friday, May 25th, 2018.
Instructions to get to each school's survey link:
1) Go to www.lposd.org
2) Select topic "PARENTS & STUDENTS"
3) Select sub-topic "SAFE ROUTES TO SCHOOL" under Parent Resources
4) Click "CLICK HERE FOR PARENT SURVEY" (highlighted in yellow)
5) Select your child's school
6) You will be linked to the National Safe Routes to School Collection System.
7) Follow screen instructions to complete and submit Parent Survey. The survey window is open Monday, May 14th, 2018 and closes Friday, May 25th, 2018.
All surveys are submitted anonymously and all comments are reviewed. Thank you in advance for providing important travel data for our local Safe Routes to School program.
LPOSD #84’s Local SR2S Coordinator